Here at Poster Store, we are passionate about interior decor and design! Since our inception in 2016, we’ve experienced steady growth and can now boast web shops available in more than 35 countries. At Poster Store, you’ll find a wide selection of posters and mounting solutions, such as poster hangers and clips - often inspired by Scandinavian style.
Take the opportunity to join us, since we are looking for a colleague to work with influencer marketing and customer service on the South Korean market. This is an exciting opportunity for you who wants to deepdive in the customer journey and work with both influencer marketing and customer service. This role is a great combination of influencer marketing, social media, sales, negotiation and customer service. In the split role of being an Influencer Marketing Coordinator and Customer Service Agent you are able to clearly see results from your accomplishments, and how your performance contributes to Poster Store’s success story.
You will be a part of our team, consisting of 15 colleagues, working with Influencer marketing in different markets. This is a hard-working and loyal team that always strives for improving results, while maintaining a fun and motivating work environment. You will report to our Marketing Team Leader who is described as result and quality oriented as well as structured. She appreciates when you are self-driven in your approach and able to close things efficiently, according to deadline.
YOUR JOB ASSIGNMENTS ARE
- Identify and build long-term relationships with Influencers and Bloggers for the South Korean market with a focus on social media channels such as Instagram YouTube and blogs.
- Establish, build and maintain an influencer network according to brand and campaign objectives.
- Project management skills: Serve as the day-to-day influencer contact for clients and influencers; managing deadlines, content reviews, contracts and various requests.
- Gather insights and evaluate our influencer collaborations to understand ROAS.
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users.
- Monitor and stay up to date with the latest social trends and best practices
- Translations for new product content, newsletters and website.
- Other marketing related tasks and projects as per company directions
- Assist our customers by email with their inquiries regarding products, orders, payments, returns, claims and shipments.
- Make sure all information goes to the right corporate interfaces
- Handle product returns and make sure logistics are running smoothly
- Actively initiate improvements regarding processes and solutions
- Helping out in other markets if needed.
- We believe you are in the beginning of your career, and have 1-2 years of experience or have had a coherent internship/traineeship within a position related to sales or marketing in South Korea
- You are comfortable in negotiating and know how to establish relationships with partners. You have preferably conducted this in a previous role with good results.
- An understanding of a result-oriented environment and a willingness to aim for high goals and targets.
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English and Korean.
IT IS A PLUS IF YOU HAVE
- If you have knowledge in a specific area within marketing such as online/offline marketing, digital analytics, analytic tools or similar.
- Communication skills in other languages that are relevant for the markets Poster Store are shipping to.
AS A PERSON
- You are a self-motivated, and driven team player with the ability to engage with others. Your integrity is on a high level with an ethical behavior following our code of conduct.
- You are a strong team player who puts the team and the organization's needs at the forefront in order to maintain a great team spirit as well as delivering high results.
- You take responsibility for finalizing working tasks due to deadlines and have a good mindset in keeping your work structured.
- With an attentive eye for details and your eager to take initiatives to develop processes, you are constantly contributing to our flourishing business. Furthermore, you thrive and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
Start date: As soon as possible, according to agreement.
Extent: This is a full-time position with a start of a 6 months' probation time.
We will start selecting and interviewing right away and the position might be filled before the last application date. Send your application in English by answering the application form as well as attaching CV and cover letter. Note! We do not accept applications through email.
ABOUT DESENIO GROUP
Desenio Group is a fast-growing design and e-commerce group with a simple business idea and purpose: making on-trend, affordable and attractive wall art available to everyone. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, we are Europe’s leading online store for art prints and frames, and we ship to more than 35 countries worldwide. In 2020, Desenio acquired Poster Store, creating a group with 250 employees and SEK 1.3 billion in revenues. Desenio Group is backed by Verdane, a specialist growth equity investment firm that partners with ambitious Northern European tech-enabled businesses. Desenio Group’s bonds are listed on Frankfurt Stock Exchange Open Market Quotation Board. For more information, please visit deseniogroup.com.